Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cardinals Made It To The Super Bowl

Well it was an exciting time at the Owens home on Sunday afternoon. We had just gotten over the 24 hour bug at our house, and Sunday was the recovery day. If any of you have ever watched a game with Cam, then you will know what a die hard fan he truly is. I think that he scared our poor kids to death with all of the jumping, screaming, and yelling at the t.v. Never a dull moment at the Owens home when there is a game on. Every year Cam watches the Cardinals and every year he just about swears them off for good. This year has been a great year for him. I am sad that he couldn't be there to watch the big game in Arizona with his Dad and brothers. We are however going to be having a kickin super bowl party so all are invited. Here is a video of some highlights of the Cardinals big year. Honey, I love you and I am glad that you finally can cheer for your team with pride. GO CARDINALS!

6 comments:

:) said...

I thought it was totally hilarious that they made it this far. Sheesh, who woulda thunk? By the way, I am not so sure you all were sick. I think it was Cam's idea so he could stay home and watch the game. Am I right? :) Hope you are all feeling better.

Owens Family said...

Andy almost put Austin into the ceiling fan when he threw him into the air with joy and the end of the game. Loyalty finally pays off for the Owens family, who cares if it is after 20 years of suffering!

Harris Family said...

I am glad someone was watching it. We missed it.... I am not sad about it though.

Take "Silent Sunday" and run wild with it!!!

I love you new Kitchen. You lucky lady!!! It has so much counter space. I bet you are pretty close to heaven with it. Hope the move is now settling and you wounded foot heals.

Nicole said...

Tell Cameron he is Paaathetiiiic!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great Superbowl party, and I hope that his team wins, even though I voted that they would lose on your poll. I will be thinking of Cameron, even though I probably won't be watching the game. Love ya, even though you love Arizona! Nic

The Owens said...

Go Cardinals!! And ouch on your toe!! That doesn't sound fun at all!

Anonymous said...

ok so the card's have to win, or on sunday at mom's it's going to get a little scary with all those brothers of mine. wish you guys could be there, but i'm sure there will be plenty of phone contact that day! luv ya and miss you tons!!
p.s. love your new place!!