Thursday, February 12, 2009

Emma is 3!

Well, I offically have a toddler. Emma turned 3 on February 5th, and we just had a small party (Thanks to Cam for helping to not go overboard) with some of Emma's friends and their parents. I have a really good friend from Idaho that live in Missouri as well, and she drove about an hour and a half to come to the party with her cutie little girl Aubrey. My parents also decided to view the festivities via webcam. Hope that had a little bit of fun. She got lots of really great stuff, and I appreciate everyone coming out on a weeknight. To ring in her birthday, Emma is getting 4 new teeth. So just one last set of molars, and we are done! I wish I could say the same for Brooks who is in the process of cutting 4 teeth. Don't you just wish you were me?



2 comments:

:) said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Looks like you had a fun party. Did you get lots of fun toys?

Owens Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! Sorry we missed it, hopefully you guys will be in AZ next year and we won't miss anymore!