Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello everyone and welcome....

I am not as fluent in speaking as some of my fellow friends, but I hope you will find some entertainment in my random thoughts on life. I promise that I will update you with some photos as soon as I find my usb port for my camera. For those of you who know me, that is kind of par for the course. I have heard that blogs are all the rage right now, and I hope that I will get better.

And James, Cameron does know about my beautiful and lovely wife. Of course he is ecstatic.

Hope that you all post comments as I love to hear from you. Enjoy your middle of the week monotony.

3 comments:

Janae said...

Hey Britt, what the heck are doing publishing a blog on the internet???!!!
Does your mother know about this?? I'm sure she'll be very concerned young lady!!!
j/k
Actually, this is the first time I have ever visited a "blog" or commented on one (SNIFF, SNIFF) -just give me a moment- I'll be alright (YES!!!!!!! I understand the purpose of a blog now!! I feel so ALIVE!!!!!)
Seriously, Britt, what the heck-
Love, Janae

Nick said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Brit! Let me know if you need the blog addresses of any of the crew around here. We have quite a thriving blog community in place!

Brittany Owens said...

I knew this whole blogging thing was good for something. I have a couple of comments for those who have been kind enough to read my ramblings.

Nick, I would like to be invited to Alisons blog. I am very sad that I can't look at it. I hope that this will be some interest to you. My blog is not as cool as yours, but maybe in time.....

JoJo (a.k.a. Janae)
I know that it is a big leap for me into the big bad world of blogging. I am such a rebel. I am so glad that you are alive. I always recieve the junk email from you, but that is about it. It is so fun to hear from people.

For everyone else, I think that this blog thing is pretty cool. I can post comments and pictures to one site. Then instead of sending emails to everyone, the people who apparently love me the most can take the time to look at my Blog. So there you go.

I also wanted to tell everyone that I am so excited about the summer of the greatest movies. I am excited for Spider-man, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Fantastic Four, Shrek, Transformers, the list goes on and on. I encourage all of you to go to the movies and let me know what you thought. I will definately be in touch. Enjoy your Thursday.