Saturday, April 26, 2008

Popcorn anyone???


So on Thursday, Emma got into the popcorn kernels. She dropped them everywhere, and we had a nice time trying to clean them up. Well yesterday she kept pointing to her nose and putting her finger in it. Generally, her picking her nose is nothing new, but when she wanted me to stick my finger in her nose I got to thinking. I looked up her nose, and sure enough there was a popcorn kernel in it. When Cam got home from work, we pinned her down and with the help of some tweezers we got the little bugger out. After that, I scoured the house looking for any stray popcorn kernels. Hopefully it was an uncomfortable experience and she learned her lesson.

2 comments:

:) said...

HEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!!!!! I am sorry but that is pretty funny. I hope that you found them all.

The Owens said...

oh how funny! well kind of! A learning experience right? haha
Luckily we have been fortunate and our kids have never done anything like that.. but they have done plenty of other stuff to make up for it!