Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Alright. Here we go.

My life is really pretty boring right now. Trying to spring clean the house, because we have company coming next weekend. I have to at least pretend that I know how to clean a house. I am also trying to get up enough courage to call our landlords and ask about our bathroom remodel. Any suggestions on how I can do that without sounding dumb then let me know.

I am just so amazed with Emma right now. She is turning into such a little adult. I was pointing my finger at her the other day and telling her no, and she turned right around and did the same thing back to me. I love it! Of course I can't laugh at that point, because then she won't think that I am serious. I am also very excited for her to spend some time with my family in a couple of weeks. They haven't seen her since she was 10 months old, and at that point she wasn't walking or talking. I just hope that they enjoy her.

I also recently have been nagged by a friend who thinks that we should buy a house. They market is turning around rapidly, and a lot of builders are offering some pretty good incentives to get you in. I think I will take a look to find out exactly what we could afford, but I am nervouse about jumping off of that bridge. Renting sometimes just seems so much easier, until you realize how much money you are putting down the toliet. Anyways......

My little sister is getting married, and I just saw their engagement pictures. They look so happy, and I couldn't be more excited for her. I have my reservations, but its just because I am not there to spend time with the future Brother-In-Law. I just hope he treats my sister right.

Well that is all for now, look for my upcoming movie review for Transformers on July 4th.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Awwwww...

I count as company? How nice! Will there be mints on my pillow?

;-)

Just kidding. I'm stoked to see you guys, though. Time to take you to town in Magic again, though. Eh, Brit? LOL.

See you guys soon!!!!!!

James Redd said...

Watch F42 here if you want, I watched the first part yesterday during lunch: http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/4184

James Redd said...

Still waiting for the Transformers review...