Thursday, June 7, 2007

For the Love of........

I have just finished a two book series (a third on the way). The first book was called Twilight, and the second was New Moon. The author's name is Stephenie Meyers. After reading these two books back to back, I realized just how much I love to read. I highly recommend these books. The third book in the series comes out in August. I am not sure how much men would appreciate these books due to the romance content, but they are about vampires, so that might still interest you. If any of you have any good books I can read let me know. I am about ready to tackle Harry Potter again. I need to re-read the last book so that I can prepare myself for the 600 page plus final book. This has been a really great summer so far. Great movies that are coming out, and great books. You can't get any better than that.

I would also like to comment, that Cameron just recently purchased guitar heroes with his points at work, and I LOVE IT!!! I think that I have played it more than he has. I have also recently recieved Dance Dance Revolution. Man, you definately get a workout with that game. It is fun as well, but extremly difficult. With these three things, and dealing with Emma getting her molars you now know what my day is like. Fun! Fun! and kind of annoying.

In closing, I just want to say that you need to pick up a good book and read it.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I rock at Guitar Hero. No question about it.

James Redd said...

I read a lot of books, thank you. What I need is for nagging friends like you to back off-- just back off!