Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Well, for those of you who can't figure it out, I made that slide show for Cam. Emma helped a little (she likes to look at herself). It was hard trying to figure out what pictures to use, because I am always the one taking the pictures, so Cam is in a lot of the pictures. I hope that you all enjoy. I didn't have a lot of money for Fathers Day, so this is what he got. Emma also made him a card. I told him that I would make him anything that he would like to eat, and he chose waffles, bacon, and eggs. I kind of feel like a bad cook, but I just have to accept the fact that that is Cam for ya. I have to say for the record though, that I am an awesome cook. Anyways, here are a couple of facts for you about Cam.

1. Born: October 23, 1977 Mesa, Arizona
2. He had blond hair when he was young
3. He actually had a ton of hair, and it was curly
4. He loves D&D, and World of Warcraft
5. He loves the ocean, and loved going to California every Christmas (I can attest, it is a blast).
6. He served his mission in Lansing, Michigan. He was a great missionary
7. I first laid eyes on him July 22, 1999
8. We had our first kiss July 26, 1999
9. We were married March 11, 2000 in the Idaho Falls Temple
10. He loves sports. He is now talking about how football is starting soon. He loves Arizona. The Sun Devils, Cardinals, Suns, and I am more of a baseball fan, but he likes the Diamondbacks as well. I am just glad that he isn't that into hockey.
11. He grinds his teeth when he sleeps
12. He surprisingly loves me, and I couldn't be happier that he picked me.

Happy Father's Day honey, I love you.

4 comments:

Owens Family said...

You did a great job on that video.

Janae said...

Britt,
That was such a cute slideshow! It made me cry. Of course, I could just be postpartum!
No, really, it was awesome!
Love, Janae

:) said...

Great tribute to Cam! Check out this blog candhil.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

oh my gosh i know! it's so crazy that Caitlin is engaged but we all knew it was going to happen sooner than later! I'm so excited for her! :)