Sunday, June 29, 2008

Say What???

Okay all,

I must say, that I enjoy reading the comments of others. That being said, POST SOME COMMENTS! I have a visitor map, and it tells me who is checking my blog and where they are. I know people are looking at the blog, but even if I don't know you, you can still comment. It is almost like that movie You've Got Mail. I sign in everday and look at my blog hoping that there is a comment waiting for me. I know this sounds weird, but I like to know that people are enjoying my blog. Also, if you only know me through my blog it is still okay to post a comment. I love to meet new people. Consider yourselves warned! :-) For those of you who post comments on a regular basis, just know that I love to read them. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest, and thanks to Kristen S. for giving me the idea to write this.

6 comments:

:) said...

Okay, so you know that I check your blog everyday, sometimes a few times a day. So here is a comment for you! I love your blog! Now just post on the other one. You don't even need to post pics. Love ya! Nat

Jessica said...

I check my blog every day to hear what people say too. Isn't that funny? It makes the blog more fun. Well good luck with the comments. I do love to read your blog.

Nick said...

Quitvhs bellyachin! LOL. Everybody wants comments, though. It's true. So here you go!

Kristen said...

haha, you are too funny! I know seriously, doesn't it drive you nuts when you know tons of people look at your blog but don't get too many comments? Crazy! Thanks for your comment though, i love hearing from you! Checking for comments seriously is addicting! But yes Conrad is doing great, as you can tell! :)Hope all is well for you!

JaNae said...

Same goes for me as Nat. I check all your blogs all the time. Anyway, here is a comment and one question, how do you see who visits your blog?

Ally Cat Girl said...

Comment, comment, comment! There, are you happy! Just kidding! I love reading and commenting on your blog. Sorry, I haven't been able to check it lately.