Sunday, December 28, 2008

December Happenings

This is going to be a really long post. Hopefully you will enjoy it. December has been a busy month. We have been looking for a place to live, getting in Cam's grad school applications, Christmas, and Cam having to move locations with his job. Whew! We are ready to move on into a new year. This past year has been a really difficult one for us. A lot of changes, and most of them haven't been enjoyable. Things are looking up for us in this new year, and I can't wait to get started.

Well first off, we did decide on an apartment. We went with Apartment number 1 in my previous post. Unfortunately the images are no longer there, because he took the listing off. I will take some pics though and show ya next week some time. We are moving in on January 1st.

I checked out a book from the library that had fun craft ideas. We decided to do a couple of them due to the fact that we couldn't go outside due to illness and cold weather. Here are some pics.





Here are some pictures of Emma going to see Santa. We went to the mall, and Emma was trying to talk to Santa, but he did not seem interested. It stinks that he has to be like "Hi, sit on my lap, take picture, see ya kid." Emma didn't seem to notice, so I can let it slide this year. Notice the super cute outfit courtesy of my sister Nicole.


1 comments:

Nicole said...

Emma looks super cute! I hope you had a great Christmas. I got your message on my cell phone a couple of days later. Our power was out for a couple of hours on Christmas Day, so that is why it was transfered to my cell phone. I will call you soon I promise.