Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally......

Okay Everyone,

I finally found the USB cable for my digital camera. Sorry it has taken so long. As I was going through the pictures, I realized that I haven't taken any pictures of Emma since Easter. I hope that you all enjoy them. If you can't find the link (I know it is tiny) it is in the upper left hand side that says Flickr photos.

I have mixed feeling for tonight's American Idol Finale. To be perfectly honest I am relived that it is over. I just have not formed an attachment to any of the contestants. Yes, I like Jordan and Blake in their own ways, but Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, and Carrie Underwood just hit it out of the park vocally. I think American Idol went through a slump like this back when Dianna Degarmo and Fantasia Burrino where up for the title. I didn't care much for that season either.

One thing I am excited about, is "So You Think you Can Dance?" It is starting on Thursday I believe, and dancing is always something that I wished I did well. Maybe I can be taught by the greats in Heaven. I swear that the winner last year Benji was Mormon. Swear it. What do you all think? Did you watch?

I am going to Pirates of the Caribbean on Friday morning. We feel that is a good time to go due to the fact that there won't be that many children out and about yet since it is the first day of summer vacation. Hopefully my top ten list afterwards will be "The 10 Best Things about Pirates." Looks awesome, and I have my hopes up. Hopefully they won't be dashed to pieces.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Are you kidding? Jordin is way more talented and marketable than Diana or Fantasia. Boo to Brittany!

However, I will agree with you that I'm stoked for another season of 'So You Think You Can Dance.' I'm a fruitcake, but I love dance shows.

And yes, Benji was Mormon. He even talked about his mission on the show.

Brittany Owens said...

Nick,

Buddy. I think that Jordin is more marketable than Diana or Fantasia. I HATED that season. Did you not read what I wrote! Duh! :-) I just didn't get into it this year as much as I have in past years.

Nick said...

That just means you're lazy...

:P

Nicole said...

Em is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! Can't wait to see her this summer. Hope you had fun on your Vacate! Love ya! Nic