Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Welcome!

Christmas is almost here, and I hope that everyone has had a stressfree holiday so far. Hopefully all the shopping is done, and you can sit back and enjoy a Christmas movie or two. I don't have much to write, but I wanted to at least touch base.

The past two weeks have been a little stressful. Thursday the 13th I believe, I was having some cramping. I called the doctor and they wanted me to go to the hospital to get monitored to see if I was experiencing any pre-term labor. I was there for about 3 hours, and I did end up having a bladder infection which is why I was cramping. I feel a lot better, but that same weekend Emma decided she didn't want to sleep anymore. Sunday she didn't take a nap, and then Sunday night would not go to bed either. She finally fell asleep about 2 a.m. Monday was the same way. No nap, and went to bed extremely late. Tuesday she finally gave in and took a nap, but had problems going to bed. She has finally decided to get back on schedule, and I am grateful I can get some sleep now too. I have to say it is a little unsettling waking up and having my daughter standing at the end of the bed staring at me. She has startled me so many times lately.

Today Cameron's family is having their Christmas party, and I am sad that we can't be there. The white elephant gifts are always the highlight of the party. Someone has to tell us who had the best gift.

We love all of you, and we wish you the merriest of Christmas's. Keep in touch.

0 comments: