Sunday, January 27, 2008

THE BABY TURNED!!!

I am so excited! I wasn't feeling the baby move, and was experiencing a lot of the same symptoms I was feeling with my abruption with Emma, so I called the doctor and they wanted me to come in. I went in to get checked out, and when they did the ultrasound, the baby was head down! So having a VBAC is still a possibility for us. Cameron is wanting me to have the baby on leap year day, so February 29th. I think that would be a fun and unique thing to have happen. I am also having better time sleeping, and breathing now as well. Things are going great, and I am excited to have a little one.

My birthday was yesterday, and I am still glad that I have a couple more years before I am 30. JaNae my friend from high school came to see me yesterday. It was great to see her and her little girl Aubrey, and have a nice conversation. Later that day, we dropped Emma off at a friends, and went to the movies. I dragged Cameron to see 27 Dresses. I really liked it, but I felt bad for Cameron becuase I could tell he was bored. I guess that is what husbands are good for eh? We were going to go out to eat, but by the time we got to the restaurant it was and hour and a half wait. It was already 6:30, and we told our friends we would be back by 8:00. We decided to get something small, and then go out later this week. Curse those kids! :-)

We also had a nice little gas leak last night. Not at our house, but outside. We had been smelling gas for a couple of days, and then yesterday the gas company was going around outside sticking a pole thing in everyone's yards. Anyways, around 1:30 am, I heard a lot of clanging. Then around 2:00 am, I hear a jackhammer tearing up the sidewalk. We don't have the gas smell anymore, but it was a nice little lullaby so early in the morning. I guess it was serious enough for them to use a jackhammer in a nice quiet neighborhood so early in the morning. Well that is about all the news I have for now.

5 comments:

Nick said...

You "drug" Cameron? I think you probably dragged him to the movie, but if it was "27 Dresses" then perhaps you had to "drug" him as well!

:) said...

Congrats Brit! I hope that the VBAC works for you. That would be awesome. Hope that you had a terrific birthday. Got you dress the other day. How cute was that. THANK YOU! Talked to JaNae the other day. It was great to hear from her. Hope that you are doing awesome! Nat

Ally Cat Girl said...

I'm glad they fixed that gas leak for ya. Now I don't have to worry about passing out when I visit! Ha Ha

James Redd said...

Crystal tried to "drug" me to 27 Dresses too, but I convinced her that Juno would be a better choice and I'm pretty sure I was right. It starts out a little dirty and the dialogue feels forced (they try a little too hard to be hip), but when the story gets under way it's a great movie.

Ben said...

I got "drug" to 27 dresses as well... so i know what pain Cam was going through.