Tuesday, January 8, 2008

4 years

I hope every one's new year is coming along stupendously. We went to Ci Ci's Pizza on new years day for lunch, and on our way Cameron said to me " Its been 4 years since we were driving through St. Louis on our way to Michigan. " Its amazing how time flies. So many things have happened in those 4 years. Our life hasn't been very consistant during these past four years, and we have struggled a lot. Things I guess never slow down, and I am hoping the next four years are even better for us. Cameron's job is going great, and everyone is finally starting to realize that Cameron is very capable. People have been underestimating him, and he is proving them wrong. I am proud of him, and his ability to work very hard. His Dad taught him well.


Wow! I can't believe that I have less than 60 days left in my pregnancy. I have had my few glitches in the pregnancy, but overall it hasn't been bad. I am getting nervous for the end. When I really sit down and think, it is hard to imagine another little one in our lives. I am really excited for this new "Boy" adventure. I need to enjoy the last few moments I have to myself for the next month or two.

I hope you all have made your new year's resolutions. Losing some extra weight this year is definatly something that needs to happen, but I am focusing more on the spiritual this year. I am a little embarrased to admit, but I have not read the Book of Mormon nor the Bible cover to cover. My goal is to get through them for the year. I also want to be more diligent in studying the Joseph Smith manual for church. There are going to be a lot of great things in there, and I need to buckle down and read it. All of this is a big focus, but I know that it will greatly improve my life. I can't possibly feel anything other than the Spirit, and become closer to my Heavenly Father.

I hope the new year finds all of you well, and don't forget my birthday!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Mmmmmmmmm....

I love Ci Ci's Pizza....

:) said...

Are you ever going to post on the school's page. I feel like such a loser being the only one on there. : ) Anyways sounds like you guys are doing great. Only a few more weeks left for both of us. Good Luck! Nat

JaNae said...

Believe me, the winters here in St. Louis aren't nearly as bad as Idaho. They close the schools when there is only an inch on the ground. However, this is definitely a milder one than in years past. We still need to see each other!