Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Can you say "Sleep Deprived?"

I am so tired that I don't even know if I was supposed to put quotation marks around that remark. Things are so up in the air right now, that Cam and I forgot it was our 8th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. We will just have to make up for it next year. I am still holding out for a cruise for our 10th wedding anniversary.

One thing I do have to say is that breastfeeding is difficult. Something that millions of women have done over so many years, one would think that it would come naturally and smoothly. Maybe for some that is how it happens, but for me it is a little stressful. I am always worried he isn't getting enough. Plus, I can't seem to ever get enough water in my system. I am ALWAYS thirsty. It is good that I always have water in front of me, but it also means more bathroom breaks.

My sister Nicole is coming from Utah this weekend, and I am excited to spend some time with her. She is my best friend, and I haven't seen her since last July. We talk all the time on the phone, but it is always nice to be able to spend time with them in person. I think she is a little more excited than I am though, because she will have no children with her. We will see how her husband does with four kids all by his lonesome.

I am excited for Easter this year, and I am also looking forward to another wonderful conference. I am not sure if we get it on t.v. out here like we did in Arizona. I doubt it, and so that means that we will probably be in the church building, and I will have to try to listen and keep an infant and a toddler quiet. Thank heavens for the conference issue of the Ensign.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's day, and Easter season.

2 comments:

Ally Cat Girl said...

Maybe we should just let our kids wreck havoc in the nursery while we watch Conference! Wouldn't that be nice!!!

:) said...

What is sleep again? Brooks is so cute. Do you think that he looks like Emma when she was a baby? The nursery looks great. Good luck with the nursing!