Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well We Did It.....

Or Brit did anyway. I pretty much just sat there and kept my hands to myself. I am sorry to interrupt this fantastic and entertaining blog but this is not Brit. It's Cam. I have been assigned to make this post since the wonderful and BEAUTIFUL Brittany is resting in the hospital. I am pleased to announce that Brooks Frederick Owens was born at 11:02 am on Friday, February 29th. He weighed in at a whopping 8lbs thus whipping the boy born just after him by 1/2 a pound. That's my boy!! He measured 20 1/2 in. long. Alright, enough of my witty banter. I know what you all came to see so here he is.









7 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, he's so cute! What a handsome boy :) Congrats you guys!!

Nick said...

What? That's all there is to the post? What about the story of meeting the WoW player at the cafeteria? Or the crazy pizza we experienced?

On a serious note, Brooks is adorable. Especially in the half-awake, half-comatose state he was in when I held him. CONGRATS!!!

The Owens said...

YAY congratulations!!!!!!! LEAP YEAR BABY!

:) said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the one with Emma and Brooks. So glad that you made Cam post the big news! Can't wait to hear from you! Love ya!

JaNae said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see you all. I'll be up there as soon as I can :) In the meantime, you'll be getting something in the mail.

James Redd said...

You can almost see the WoW twinkle in his little eyes. Congratulations, guys. I wish we could have been there with you but ALAS, life is not fair. I hope Emma likes the little squirt, she seems to in the pictures. Happy times!

James Redd said...

Hey, I need Cameron's email address. Have him send me a note, Would ya?