Saturday, March 22, 2008

Random stuff




Hello everyone!

Well, I had a wonderful time with my sister Nicole when she was here. She left her four kids, and came here for 3 days to take care of me. She had no idea what to do with herself while she was here. She was so used to taking care of four kids, that taking care of two wasn't so difficult. She helped so much. She mopped my floors, played with Emma, and cooked. She also helped me stay fat by making these super yummy rice crispy things. They are rice crispies and peanut butter, and butterscotch and milk chocolate chips melted on the top. Sooooooo good. I was incredibly sad to see her go. I don't get to see my family much, so it is always sad to see them go.

While my Nicole was here, we went to the arch. She convinced me to go up to the top. I can't believe that I did it. You are in the tiniest car, and as you are going up, they have to adjust your car since you are going on a curve. so you car is moving, and you can't see out at all. Then, when you get to the top, you can feel it sway. I don't think that I will do it again.

I am excited for Easter. We are going to do an Easter egg hunt for Emma, and Grandma and Grandpa Bean and Aunt Lynsey bought some things for Emma and Brooks for Easter. She of course gets spoiled. I will be sure and post some more pictures soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. And for those of you in Arizona, enjoy the Easter pageant.

3 comments:

JaNae said...

You make it souns like it's awful. Then, again, I forgot that you don't like elevators or closed in spaces :)

:) said...

Don't forget heights! Where are the pics of you, Cam, and Brooks? Happy Easter!

Ally Cat Girl said...

I went up in the arch too for the first time when Nick's parents visited. I was also freaked out!