Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter





I hope that everyone's Easter was great. We had a fun time at our house over the weekend. Saturday we had a little egg hunt with Emma in our backyard. She loved finding the eggs and putting them in her basket. After we were done she wanted to do it again. That night we colored Easter eggs, and Emma wanted to drink the dye. She kept trying to find ways to put it in her mouth. We had fun doing that and putting the stickers on the eggs. Sunday morning she was very excited about her Easter basket. The first thing she did was stuff two rolos into her mouth wrapper and all. We bought 101 Dalmations for her, and she seems to like it. We had the opportunity to go over to some friends for a small lunch. It was very tasty, and it was fun to meet some new people. Emma also had a very fun time playing with all of the children. I couldn't convince Cameron to watch the Ten Commandments, but all in all it was a great weekend.

6 comments:

:) said...

Once again, where are the pics of you and Brooks? I am going through withdrawls! (However you spell that word). Hope that you are great. Nat

JaNae said...

I love the pics, but I agree with Nat, you need more of you and Brooks. When is the blessing? I'm definitely going to be there!

:) said...

Hey Britt! Of course I don't mind about the food storage thing. The more the merrier, right? Did you have Brooks' baby blessing today? (March 30) Zoii's was today. I really tried hard not to bawl. It was awesome. Only my parents were able to make it. And we had a bunch of friends. Hope that you had a great time with your parents. Nat

Ally Cat Girl said...

Where are the pics of Emma eating the Rolos? Lol. I'm glad you had a good Easter!

:) said...

Did you realize that on that comment you left me, you wrote Emma's blessing? I didn't catch it the first time. Sorry about your parents not coming down. Bummer. Mine came down for like a day and a half. Not to much better. Have a great day!

The Owens said...

Sounds like you guys had a great easter!! Hows the little one? Is he keeping well? Kenna got really sick and so did Kyler.. we had to take him to the hospital cause he couldnt breathe.. scary.