Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!

So, I must say that we had a great weekend. Here are some of the highlights.



Thursday the 3rd, I had some friends come over to make a craft that I found in my Parents magazine. Here are some pics.




Friday the 4th, we went to the parade downtown. It was a beautiful day! It wasn't humid, and it wasn't hot. How great can you get. Emma had so much fun! She sat on the sidewalk for 2 hours! She got lots of candy, and had her picture taken by some people in the parade. We went with our friends Nick and Allison and there two children, Karyna, and Nayeli. Hope I spelled those right Allison. Later on that day we went to a barbecue with some friends in the ward. It was good food and fun with friends. The kids kept themselves occupied while the adults talked. We didn't see any fireworks due to the fact that Emma was exhausted, and we didn't think she would make it. Overall, it was one of the best 4ths that I have had in awhile.



3 comments:

Nick said...

LOL. It's K-A-R-Y-N-A. We had fun, too!

:: Nick

JaNae said...

Sounds like you had fun :) You guys need to come on down here sometime.

Ally Cat Girl said...

I'd say it was one of the best 4th of July's ever too!