Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Google Tag

A girl in my ward had this fun tag on her blog, and I thought that I would give it a try. If you think it looks fun, do it and then let me know so that I can check it out as well.
Rules: For Every question, look up an answer on Google Image Search. Pic your favorite from the first page of results only. Totally random stuff.

My Age:



A Place I Would Like to Travel To:




My Favorite Place:


Favorite Object:


Favorite Food:

My Favorite Animal:


Favorite Color:

The Town Where I was Born:






The Town Where I Live:



Past Pet :


Past Love:



My Best Friends Nickname:




My First Name:




My Middle Name:



My Last Name:

One of My Bad Habits:




My First Job:


My Grandmother's Name:

My College Degree:






What I am Doing Right Now:

So Fun Eh? Let me know if ya liked it, or had any questions about the pics.

2 comments:

Ally Cat Girl said...

Hey, mac and cheese is one of my favorites too! I used to eat a whole box when I was little. I probably still would, but now I have to share it with two little ones.

Emily S. said...

found your blog! This is GREAT!! Really cool photo choices, especially the "28" one and the places you love/would love to visit ones...

:)

Thanks for stepping in today in primary. YOu really helped me out!!