Monday, July 28, 2008

Alex Boye Concert



So my friend Allison and I went to an Alex Boye concert about a week ago. It was at this swanky dessert bar and lounge called "The In Spot". We ordered organic mango lemonade, and strawberry lemonade. We also got a raspberry and mango sponge cake. It was yummy. I didn't feel like a mom, I actually felt like a person hanging out with my friends. Isn't it great to have a night out?
Alex Boye is a contemporary christian singer. He was in a boy band called "Awesome" in the 90's as the lead singer. He is currently in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He was very entertaining, and it was better than I thought it was going to be. If you want to see him in action from the 90's, take a look at my friend Allison's blog. It is a pretty funny video.

1 comments:

:) said...

I actually know who that is. Are you surprised? Glad that you had a good time. Those "out" times are so needed. Emma is such doll!