Monday, October 27, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser?

Well, Cam celebrated his 31st birthday on the 23rd. I tried to make it a nice day for him. He played World of Warcraft all day.

Then we went to Applebee's for dinner, and then came home and had cake. His mom makes these wonderful coffee cakes, and Cam loves them so I thought I would make one for his birthday. My mother-in-law explained how to make it, but I think I need to work on my baking skills. It didn't quite turn out the way it was supposed to. The great thing was, is that they tasted great. I guess that is all that matters.

So hopefully he had a good day. Happy Birthday Sweetie! 

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

You will have to share the recipe. I think it would taste good with a cup of milk right about now. Maybe Lafe will run to the store to cure the craving....

Happy birthday Cameron!

Emily S. said...

Haha on the WoW day. I am going on two different "girl getaways" in the next three months, and was feeling a bit guilty. So Joe's trade? He gets a full two-day WoW binge while I take Noah to my parents' house, sometime during Christmas break. He wants nothing more. Works for me!!!