Friday, October 3, 2008

Something Really Cool!

I was helping at Emma's joy school a couple of weeks ago, and one of my friends suggested using Pandora. It is a website where you can put in your favorite song, artist, album, whatever, and it makes your own radio station for you. I just used it the other day, and I put in Colbie Calliat. It then played Jack Johnson, Michael Buble, Vanessa Carlton, and others. It was so good, and in an hour, there was only one song that I didn't really care for. Try it out. One of my new favorite songs though is by Jesse McCartney called "Leavin". You might think it is lame, but I like it. I posted the video on here.

1 comments:

willmottfamily said...

Hey, you are a joy school mom, too? That's awesome. Parker loves joy school, and I wish we would have done it with Patrick.