Saturday, October 4, 2008

Punkin Patch!

On Friday afternoon, we went to a pumpkin patch in the area. It was a lot of fun, and we got some good pictures. They had animals to look at, a maze, a little haunted house, and a lot of other things. All Emma cared about was the playground, firetruck, and a little fort they had there. It was a fun time, and I am still waiting for the leaves to change. The weather has become great. It is a little brisk, and overall fun to be out in. How is the weather where your at?







8 comments:

Emily S. said...

SO FUN! Where is this at? I'd love to go check it out! And I LOVE that last shot of Emma... so cool!

Harris Family said...

Oh to have seasons! That is one massive pile of pumpkins! Looks like a ton of fun. The weather here is getting very enjoyable. I think we come inside around noon because the heat begins to swelter the living, but it has been a great weekend, not as many mesquitos.

Janae said...

Your kids are sooo cute! Oooh, I could just eat them up!!
What a great memory for your kids and you. You probably don't get to do that kind of thing in AZ.
check in later girl.
Love ya

Owens Family said...

Very cute. I love the Halloween clothes for the kids. Looks like you guys had fun, it must be nice to be waiting for the leaves to change colors. It is just always ugly desert here.

The Owens said...

HOW FUN! I am so jealous right now!! Such adorable pics!

:) said...

Is your house all decorated for Halloween yet? I am so envious of your weather.

JaNae said...

Well...the weather here...is the same as yours! :) Actually, you need to drive down here when the trees really start changing. It's gorgeous. I love the pics.

Nicole said...

I love all your pumpkin patch pictures! The kids look like they had a blast! Brooks is getting so big, he doesn't even look like he did when he was born. That makes me sad, he was so cute when I was there. Not that he's not cute now, but he isn't how I remember him anymore.