Saturday, October 25, 2008

Party In The Patch

Last Saturday, we went to Party in the Patch. I was put on by the city, and it was so much fun. We started our jaunt through the park by receiving a Trick-or-Treat bag from the firefighters. From there, we went to a magical carousel that was magically transformed into a place where Emma was able to run like a crazed woman for about 5 minutes. We then ate a really nutritious meal of hot dogs and chips with the water downed wonderfulness of McDonald's orange drink. The hayride came, and we ate some popcorn while we saw the gravestones, pumpkins, and ghosts along the trail. We then came to a gigantic tent where they had games, face painting, and crafts. The night concluded topped off the night by searching for candy in a haunted graveyard. I think I had more fun than anyone. The great thing about it, was that they had some fires going and it had that crisp fall smell combined with fire smoke. My favorite!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks like tons of fun! Emma is so cute!

Harris Family said...

Maybe if I had you close by again I could get in the mood of the season... but it has been really hard. (oh and it is still 90 in the afternoon.) my word verification is: saglogri... sounds Halloweenish.

Melissa Voss said...

Hey Brittney. Your kids are so cute.