Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leap Year Baby

Well, I went to the doctor today and I guess my body just doesn't want to have this baby. The baby is still really high, and I am hardly dilated. So, we have a C-Section scheduled for Friday morning at 10:30 am. So Brooks Frederick Owens will be born on a leap year. We decided we will celebrate his birthday on March 1st, except every 4 years when he will actually have a birthday. I think it is going to be something unique that he will have. So this weekend I will try to post some pictures of the new bundle of joy. Love all of you, and we will talk to you soon.

5 comments:

:) said...

Bummer bout the C-Section. But, he will be here Friday! Yeah! By the way, I don't think that I have ever had a girl scout cookie so I can't vote. I had a dream last night that you had your baby. Good Luck!

JaNae said...

I'll be seeing you Saturday then :) Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see him.

Kristen said...

haha, thanks for your comment about my shoes! oh wow a c-section! well at least you're getting that baby out of there! so good luck with that, it will all go great :) Heather Hunt is her name, we were in 56th ward together. This is gonna sound like a silly question, but which Owens boy are you married to? i can't seem to remember!

Kristen said...

ok i'm a ding dong, i just read, Cameron! i knew that was it!

:) said...

Good Luck tomorrow! Sending lots of prayers your way.