Monday, November 3, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things!

I just thought I would do this short post to tell you of a couple of things I have discovered that I love! First off, Honeycrisp apples. Yum! Yum! I can only afford like two because they are so expensive but worth it. They are crispy and sweet. Best apple I have ever had. 

Second, Softsoap soap in Pomegranate and Mango. Makes me want to wash my hands all the time. Not like I don't wash my hands, but you know what I mean. Buy it, try it, love it. Thanks for letting me rant.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so cute!!!

Madelyn said...

Hey found you! Great blog! Honeycrisp apples! I know they are very special. My horn prof. in college is the one who introduced me to those! Random I know! I guess I better splurge on a couple before they're out of season.

Nicole said...

It is so funny that you said you love that soap. I have that exact flava of body wash!!!!!!! Right this exact second!!!!!