Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Here I come!!!!!

I have become so excited for this movie!

I had to save a few pennies (okay a lot of pennies) but I got my ticket. A lot of us from the relief society are going. I read the book again, and I have even listened to the soundtrack in preperation for the movie. I was so excited to find this blog background from TCBOTB. Nothing says Thanksgiving like vampires right?

Hopefully you are all Twilight fans, and are going to the movie as well. Check out my movie bar on the right hand side, and take a look at the previews. I figure that my sister can be obsessed with New Kids On The Block, so why can't I be addicted to Twilight. LOL!

3 comments:

Owens Family said...

I am waiting until next weekend to see the movie, so hopefully I will miss the crazy crowds. Have fun!

:) said...

So how was it?

Anonymous said...

The movie is sold out here... You are such a goober! Okay not really, vampires are pretty cool, but that background is out of this world. Hope you enjoy the movie! lol... btw this is Elih so you don't think your sis is giving you a hard time:)