Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Punkins and Scary Costumes

We had a great Halloween. The weather in St. Louis was in the 70's! Emma was a little hopped up if you can't tell from the first picture.

The pumpkin in the middle I carved with the kids in Emma's Joy School, and the two on either end are the pumpkins I carved. It took my 5 hours to carve those puppies. I secretly love it, but I wish they would last a little longer than a day or two.

We let Emma eat as much candy as she wanted on Saturday, and she hasn't asked for any since. Hopefully she will be like my sisters. I was the candy freak in my family, and my sisters would still have Halloween candy at Christmas. Come on people, live a little. Unfortunatly I can't eat that much now if I want to not gain 500 million pounds. I hope that you all had a great Hallospookyween.

Happy Holidays I guess?






11 comments:

JaNae said...

Cute costumes and kids!

Miranda said...

Love the costumes and nice job on the pumpkins! Jealous of your weather! I flew out of St Louis when I was back east and while I was there we hit the Children's Place Outlet. Let's just say I needed one more bag to check in on the plane...You are lucky you live right by it!

Owens Family said...

Super cute costumes and I'm totally impressed with the pumpkins!

:) said...

Looks like your halloween was great! School again eh? We are about half way done with Ben's masters. Yipee! Ben would eventually like to teach at a college somewhere. But, lets finish this first right. Will he be going to school in Missouri? Let me know. Nat

Janae said...

How fun to dress up the kids! Emma does looked a little "hiped" up on something - what was in that candy?!
Brooks is soooo cute. I think next year, maybe Cameron should wear that one.
You are seriously dedicated to the cause of pumpkin carving girl! Next year, just draw a face on with a permanent marker for me!

JaNae said...

Looks like you all had fun. Raggedy Ann and Andy would be a cute idea for the two kids. As for Thanksgiving, I'm not sure what we're doing yet.

Rachel said...

I just love all the fun things that you are doing with your kids and family. Emma is such a cute princess! Don't you think this is the cutest stage for little girls! In a few years they will be all awkward. But for now they are just darling.

Kristen said...

Your kiddos are so cute!! I love the ducky outfit, i just want to snuggle with him! Oooh, someday i will have to see temple square at christmas time, i would LOVE that!

Jessica said...

Your kids are cute!!

Melissa Voss said...

I didn't know that you were in St. Louis. Do you and JaNae ever get together. i know`she''s a couple hours away but still!
Your kids are cute. I love the costumes

Nicole said...

Sooooo cute! Brooks looks so adorable! Enma is so beautiful in her costume. Cameron looks like he is having the time of his life! Nice pumpkins too!