Monday, February 25, 2008

39 Weeks!!!!

Well everyone I am still here. Here is a picture of my massive stomach.


I had my baby shower Saturday, and it was so much fun! The food was great, and a lot of people came. It was wonderful to have such loving sisters in the ward. I didn't even know the names of some of the women that came. I got so many cute things! Allison had made it a scrapbooking theme since she knew I loved to scrapbook but don't have a lot of money. I got some really great things to use to start my scrapbook for Brooks.

I went to the laundrymat afterwards, and by the end I was feeling pretty sore from bending down to get laundry out of the bottom dryers, and hauling the laundry back to the car. Cameron and I then went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping, and my back was hurting so bad I could barely walk. I then started to have contractions. They were pretty regular, but didn't have much behind them. I had them for about two hours, and I decided to call the doctor. She told me that she wanted them to gain a little intensity before I came in to the hospital. I thought for sure that this was it. Well about a half an hour after the phone call they started to taper off. I was so dissapointed. Well Sunday I decided to go for a really long walk around the neighborhood. Of course I tried to walk myself into the ground in the hopes that it would trigger labor. Unfortunately it did not. I woke up about 4:00am with contractions again. About 5:00am I was still having them, but once again they weren't that bad. I decided to go back to sleep, and if it really was labor then I was sure I would wake up when they got intense. Well I woke up about 8:30am to nothing. So once again I am dissapointed.

We want to schedule our C-Section for this Friday if there is an opening at the hospital. It just seems to be the best at this point. I am hoping that at my doctor's appointment tomorrow I will be almost ready to go, so that I might have this baby before the weekend.

We will keep you posted.

1 comments:

:) said...

You look so great in that picture! Only a few more days. You can make it! Glad that your shower went great. Good Luck!