Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Crud

Well, we can't get rid of the crud that is circulating our house. Cameron was the first one to get sick. He never gets sick, so since he never gets sick and he is a man he was especially whiny. After Cam got better, Emma got sick. Poor girl had to go to the doctor on her birthday. So now that she is better, I got sick. And of course I have recieved the worst of it. I have one of the worst sinus infections EVER! I am in so much pain. It hurts to even eat, cough, blow my nose, sleep. You name it, and it hurts. It is now starting to travel to my chest, and I am developing a cough. I have a doctor's appointment today, so I am going to beg and plead for them to give me anything to help. I need to get better before this baby decides to enter the world. So everyone wish me luck.

I went to the doctor yesterday. They did an ultrasound, and they estimate that the baby is around 7lbs 11 ounces. So the baby is already a pretty good size. They also checked me, and I am not dilated a bit. I was a little bummed by that but like I said before, I need to get better first. They gave me a couple of ultrasound pictures, and there is one picture in particular that leaves no doubt in anyone's mind what sex the baby is. The ultrasound tech was impressed by our little boy. I am sure that Cam is secretly proud himself.

I have had a really bad case of nesting, but have been so sick I can't act on it. It is driving me crazy. I just want everything to be perfect. Anyone want to volunteer to be my slave for awhile?
I have also been very interested in watching a Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC. I seriously tear up when I see their little babies enter the world. I am so excited for that to be me.

I hve put some more pictures on Flickr, and don't forget to take my poll. See you all later.

4 comments:

Ally Cat Girl said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling crudy! You should take me up on the offer to watch Emma again, so you can rest and nest!

Nick said...

Just remember that the baby must come after February 22nd. Cam and I have a date with Eberrron that night!!! LOL.

James Redd said...

I would be your slave, but I'm already slaving for too many other people. And Cameron whining? I never thought the day would come! If you have him on Feb. 23 we can have 2 family members each with the same birthdays (Crystal's is the 23rd). So I voted for that one.

JaNae said...

If you need anything give me a call. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see you again!