Friday, February 22, 2008

So Close!!!!

Hey everyone,

Well I decided to leave this template here for now. I have had the worst two weeks. As you all know I got a sinus infection, and Sunday I was feeling pretty good so I went to church. On Monday, I woke up just feeling sick. Cameron was home that day due to it being President's Day so he went and did my laundry (Lucky guy). While he was gone I just got worse. I finally called him and told him he needed to come home. By the time he got home, I was in the bathroom full-time. I called my doctor's office and they told me if I couldn't keep any fluids down that I needed to come in to the hospital. I ate a banana and some water. Couldn't even keep that down, so off to the hospital I went. I was there for half of the day so they could give me fluids. They also gave me this amazing but horribly painful shot right in my rear. It helped with the nausea soooo much. So now that it is Friday, I feel pretty good. I do have some horrible heartburn, but I will take that over anything I have had the past couple of weeks.

I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday. The weather here is absolutely horrible. It took me twice as long to get to my doctor. So I got in excited at the prospect of being dilated and getting ready to go. Unfortunately, the doctor told me that I was a fingertip dilated. Ooohhhh! Big whoop-dee-doo. I am a little disappointed, but I still could do it. They are going to schedule a C-Section next Tuesday for me. Then if I have the baby before then great, if not then at least I will have a date that I will be able to finally see this baby boy.

I have another baby shower tomorrow at my friend Allison's home. I am excited to go and be with friends. I am appreciative of the friends that I have in the ward. I don't think there will be many there, but that's okay. Well, I am sorry I don't have more exciting things to post. We will let you know if anything changes.

3 comments:

:) said...

I hope that my package I sent you makes it to you for the shower. Sorry that you were feeling so crappy. But, hopefully most of that should end shortly. Have a great week!

JaNae said...

Sorry that you've been so sick. Hope everything goes well. Keep me up to date! I want to see Brooks after he makes his entrance.

:) said...

Any baby yet?